Now I sit hear, wide awake, after innocently looking up what that tiny tick was. (Curse me for having a librarian mind that must know everything!!) These so called tiny ticks are probably deer tick which often carry LYME DISEASE!!!!!!! She'll be pretty sure that she did nothing to provoke that tick! Now what?
Racing through my head at the moment:
- Did she have a red bulls-eye ring on her shoulder? (I don't remember!!)
- How long has that tick been there? (It was so tiny, I have no idea!)
- Did I get it all? (I think/hope/wishful thinking so)
- WHY did I flush it down the toilet? (Because.)
- Should I call Dr. Marum's on call phone? (it's nearly 130am!!) (No, I'll wait until morning...a decent hour of morning)
Needless to say, if she does have Lyme Disease this will not help the bug fear! What a way to start Summer!