Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fall funk

It's Saturday morning, a beautiful sunny crisp Fall day(finally!!) and instead of being being happy about the change in weather, I'm in a funk. I've been up since 5am for no apparent reason other than my head is spinning.

Fall is my favorite time of year. It always has been. It's the time of year when the hot weather that I detest goes away, leaves fall become beautiful colors and fall off trees. It's the time of year we prepare to go deep within. Fall typically makes me ecstatic...I'm having a hard time feeling the love this year. I know it's situational and maybe if I'd get my butt outside and enjoy this lovely day, my mood will change.

I am heading out soon. Going to Debra's to then head with them to a birthday party for a kid friend of ours. That should raise my spirits.

I'm sure my blog will be full of ups and downs for the next bit of time. Rollercoasters R Us.

No comments: