Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Status on Debra

Many folks have written to me saying they're concerned because Debra hasn't blogged lately. I wanted to give you all a brief update on her situation. For the past few weeks, she's been fatigued beyond any one's comprehension. Hopefully it's residual from radiation treatments. Next week, she'll be seeing the oncologist for a follow-up/check-in visit. We'll know more then.

As far as blogging goes, her computer is downstairs and she's mainly upstairs. A laptop with wireless would be nice, but one hasn't magically appeared on the bedside table!! She checks email once a day...usually first thing in the morning(sometimes more if energy allows.)

Thanks for all your emails lately. It's been a tough few weeks, but we're all hanging in there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to send some love--we don't know each other and I don't know Debra. I was going through old e-mail and saw her name on Betty's List in regards to a benefit so I clicked and thought I'd stop by, much to my surprise to find out you guys are not that far from me - I'm from Wilmington, NC.

Just wanted to send my best wishes--I don't know if she's apart of NC Family's yahoo list- but I'd welcome her in if you and yourself would join it. They are a very supportive GLBT group that truly knows the meaning of family and have a big core in the Durham area.

Thanks for your time--feel free to reach out.

Sincerely,
Bambi Weavil
bambi.weavil@outimpact.com
CEO/Publisher of Out Impact
OutImpact.com - Making a positive impact in the gay community. Make yours.

Anonymous said...

Hey James. Let's talk. If Debra can a Mac, then I can help out with a wireless laptop.
xox
Angela