Sunday, February 11, 2007

No Sharp Knives Allowed

Today, I woke up feeling quite achy. Similar to last time when I felt as if a truck had run over me. This must be the "fluish" side effects from the Neulasta. It sucks. I really wanted to go to ERUUF this morning, but there's not way I'm venturing out of the house feeling this loopy from the drugs. Safety first!!

I don't like how the drugs make me feel. I don't even seem together enough to cook dinner without wobbling all over the place. Don't worry, I try to avoid sharp knives!

I wish this headcold would leave my body. It's horrible. I can't sleep or breathe and I wake up every morning with what Sofie calls "drooly nose." I thought she was exaggerating but she's spot on with that description!

Still trying to work through things and get past the side effects. As Debra said, the bounceback time is longer each treatment. Oy. I just want to be normal again.

No comments: