Saturday, September 1, 2007

"Labor" Day Weekend

I'm determined to "labor" over my kitchen, dining room, living room, bathrooms, and bedrooms this Labor Day Weekend. It's been too long since I've spent any quality time tending to my own home.

I've already started with the kitchen and laundry this morning. Now I'm on to the living room and piles of stuff I need to toss, shred, purge or put away. I'm glad I finally have the concentration, energy and where with all to do such work!

This working weekend will be peppered with fun activities, too. Today I may go hang out with Debra and friends at my pool. Sofie is having a play date, so I may take a break and socialize a bit. Tomorrow, Sofie and I are heading to friends for dinner and playing. Monday, if I feel I've made enough progress, Debra and Sofie are coming over to the condo. Sofie will watch a movie while Debra and I purge some of my things. Goodwill should love me come next week! I may also go over to a friends for BBQ ribs and festivities in the late afternoon...if I've labored enough to deserve such a treat!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: