Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy? New Year

I don't even remember where I was last New Year's Day. (Well, actually I do, but I choose to completely block that chapter of my life.) Would I switch places today? Not on your life. It's been a long strange trip this year, but not one I'd ever trade in for something better or different.

I had a fun day with friends. Saw "Charlotte's Web" and had a healthy dinner with Susan, Joy and the kids. Quiet evening at home, writing and listening to NPR. Bizarre dreams last night. Woke up cranky and still with vision problems. Feeling better though.

Just glad the New Year has begun. Hope it's everything you want it to be.

1 comment:

The Curious Mind said...

Hi JamLam,
Miiiiiss you!! Thinking about you today when I finally have some time to be on the computer without an interruption from the babe. Sending you great big hugs and hope that chemo goes more smoothly soon. Hang in there, dear. Love your TV list... it matches my own! Can't wait for Heroes to come back!