Monday, November 27, 2006

Coming up for air

Previously posted July 8, 2006

It's been awhile since I've posted. Mainly due to life being hectic, but also having to do with a lack of words coming to me. I'm still dealing with both issues, but wanted to post something!!

Surgery is scheduled for July 25th. Still lots of unknowns. Will the ovaries stay or go? At my age(40) it's better to keep them. However, if there's any cancer, they go!! Will it be laproscopic or a larger cut? Apparently, that depends on the size of my uterus...who knew? So, all of these decisions will be made on the table based on criteria the surgeon and I discussed. If A, then B. If B, then C. You know the drill.

Sofie and I are heading south for a visit with Nana(my mom)today and to attend the birthday party of my longtime friends kids. It'll be an overnight with a return tomorrow so we can attend a pool party with other single moms who are lesbians, and our kids!! Should be fun, as Sofie is quite the dolphin...and charmer.

No comments: